Friday, November 4, 2011
Reaction to Murder
The fact that Bigger Thomas kills Mary is rather surprising. I was shocked to see that he actually did all those horrid things to her, considering how kind she was to him. When I read that he cut her head off, I imagined such blood dripping from her face and at the same time feeling rather ill inside. The action was so sudden and undetectable. Alternatively, when I read that he actually burned her, I suddenly kind of frowned. The reason for this is because I wished he would just admit the truth, but instead proceeded to get rid of evidence and not even speak about his wrong doings, as well as Mary's. I suddenly remembered a quote when I read this that said " Defend The Children Of The Poor And Punish The Wrongdoer."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment